- 2 cups milk
- 10 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- 100 gms dark chocolate
- 10 tsp (5 gms) agar-agar , chopped
- 2 tsp custard powder
- 200 gms fresh cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Soak the china grass in 3/4 cup of cold water for 1 hour. Put to cook on a slow flame until it dissolves.
- Put 2 cups of milk to boil with the sugar, cocoa powder and dark chocolate.
- To the balance 1/2 cup milk, add the custard powder and boil. When the milk starts boiling, add to the cocoa mixture and go on stirring and cooking for 1 minute.
- When the china grass is dissolved completely, add to the boiling custard and cook again for 2 minutes. Strain the mixture and go on stirring it until it is slightly cold.
- Beat the cream with the powdered sugar, add the vanilla essence and mix well. Add to the cocoa mixture and put it to set.
- Once it sets, chill thoroughly, decorate with cream and chocolate curls and serve cold.