- Tripathi Products Unsweetened Cocoa Powder 3/4 Cups
- Powdered Sugar 1 Cup
- Milk Powder 1/3 Cup
- Cocoa Butter/Margarine/Unsalted butter/ Vegetable fat/coconut oil 3/4 Cup
- Chopped dry fruits/topping as per your chioce
- Take a sauce pan and put some water. Put a glass bowl over it and heat it over low flame. This will make double boiler
- Take Cocoa Butter/Margarine/Unsalted butter/ Vegetable fat/coconut oil and melt over double boiler vessel
- Take Tripathi Products Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Powdered Sugar, Milk Powder and mix thoroughly
- Sift the mixture over a fine sieve so that there are no lumps.
- Add powdered mixture over melted butter and mix it thoroughly so that chocolate is melted and whole mixture becomes thick saucy type liquor
- Pour the Mixture over molds and set it in freezer for 3 hrs.
- Take out the chocolate from Molds and enjoy home made chocolates.