Posted By 0 Comment(s) 52 View(s) Recipe
Total Time 10 min
Preparation time 5 min
- 1 1/4 Cup all Purpose Flour
- 3/4 CUP Tripathi Products Cocoa Powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup White Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Sieve all purpose flour with the pinch of salt and cocoa powder.
- In a cup of water, put lemon juice with baking soda.
- In a bowl, mix all purpose flour, oil or white butter and sugar with the water to which you have added lemon juice and baking soda. Beat well. If you find the mixture too thick, add 2-3 tablespoons of warm milk.
- Microwave in an ungreased dish for 5-6 minutes. Serve it with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup or the toppings of your choice. You can also dust it with sugar powder and decorate with chopped walnuts.