Posted By 0 Comment(s) 47 View(s) Recipe
TOTAL TIME : 30 min
PREP TIME : 10 min
- 2 cup whipped cream
- 150 gm oreo or any other chocolate cookies
- 2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoon coffee
- To make this yummy cake recipe, you need to prepare the coffee water first. For the same, mix coffee in water and keep aside till required.
- Now to make the first layer of the cake, scrape the cream off from the Oreo cookies in a bowl and keep them aside in the refrigerator. Dip the Oreo cookies in coffee water and place them in the container to make it as the base for the ice cream cake.
- For the second layer, take 2 cups sweetened whipped cream and whip it until it's double in quantity. Make a proper even layer of whipped cream on top of the biscuit layer.
- For the third layer, take any dark chocolate slab and scrape it on top of it. Next, for the fourth layer, take chocolate ice cream and spread it evenly.
- For the fifth layer, bring out the refrigerated scraped cream of Oreo and grate on top of the ice cream. Thereafter top it up with chocolate syrup. (If you do not have chocolate syrup, you can also use chocolate sauce for this step)
- Allow the cake to set in the freezer for up to 2 hours. When the cake is done, serve immediately.